Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick summary...

Life has changed a lot in the past weeks...

I've been through a process to determine if I'm trust worthy or not poligraph test included, 8 hours of a psy exam and even been examined by an MD... Today they told me I'm trust worthy hahaha, 27 years old and finally someone officialy said people can trust me hahaha...

After all those exams they told me its me...yes! its me!! I'm the one supoused to take that job and as soon as they finish some arrangements I'm starting there...

Some things have changed:

I don't miss you that much, I miss talking to you every time I want to, but I realized this availability of yourself is new, and you're just going back to the usual rutine, just let me say that I don't like when you call my friends and then you say those things you said about it...

I think of you a lot and part of me wishes you and me could be more than just friends, as we agreed this cannot work if we don't feel it, so friends its ok, although I have to add that you showed me so much kindness and tenderness that I have not felt in a long time, thank you for bringing back those feelings to me. I will always love you my own way...

I wasn't going to mention you in this post but is part of the things that have changed...

I know you miss me, I miss you too, please try not to make things so difficult when we met, believe in me, I miss you don't fight what you're feeling, embrace it... by the way I did not like him, I felt connected with him, but not like him l-i-k-e-h-i-m, please don't assume, thank you anyway for allowing me to give opportunities to new things, every new experience with you is worth all the wrong directions...


This is the song that inspired this post, enjoy it!

No comments: